AMD overtakes Intel?
Google and Snap plan on investing $100 million dollars in an Indian startup. AMD overtakes Intel in a certain market for the first time in over 15 years.
Happy New Year!
Our last tech dives were on Distributed Systems and Database Sharding!
- Slack wrote an interesting blog post on creating an Analytics Logging Library with React. Lots of interesting insights on sharing data, event logging and static typing. Part 2 of the post is here.
- Google and Snap are in talks to invest $200 million dollars in India’s ShareChat. This would be Snap’s first investment in an Indian startup. ShareChat is a social networking app with over 160 million monthly active users.
- AMD’s desktop CPU share passes Intel’s share for the first time in 15 years. AMD now takes 50.8% of the worldwide desktop CPU market, leading Intel’s 49.2%. However, Intel still dominates in the laptop space (83.8% share) and the server space (98.6% share).
You are given an array of k linked lists.
Each list is sorted in ascending order.
Merge all the linked lists into one sorted linked list and return it.
We’ll send a detailed solution tomorrow, so make sure you move our emails to primary, so you don’t miss them!
Gmail users—move us to your primary inbox
- On your phone? Hit the 3 dots at the top right corner, click "Move to" then "Primary"
- On desktop? Back out of this email then drag and drop this email into the "Primary" tab near the top left of your screen
Apple mail users—tap on our email address at the top of this email (next to "From:" on mobile) and click “Add to VIPs”
As a refresher, here’s the previous question
You are given an unsorted linked list as input. Write a function that removes duplicate items.
Input - 1 -> 2 -> 1 -> 5 -> 2 -> None
Output - 1 -> 2-> 5 -> None
We can solve this question by using a set.
We traverse the linked list and check if the next node’s value is inside the set.
If it is, then we modify the current node’s next value to cur.next.next ( delete the next node).
Otherwise, we add cur.next’s value to the set and continue traversing the linked list.